Managed IT Services
Reduce costs, increase efficiency and provide total peace of mind with managed IT services UK.
Having reliable IT systems is crucial for the day-to-day running of your business. Our UK managed IT services will manage and maintain your key systems, leaving you to concentrate on your business.
Managing all your different IT services through different suppliers is complicated and expensive. There is always a new update that needs to be completed or a cyber security scare that needs to be prioritised.
And when something breaks or needs updating you either need to pay for a repair or finance new equipment.
This means less budget for other projects which can be particularly difficult for SME businesses who may have limited resources.
Dealing with different suppliers for each of your IT services is time consuming and can get complicated. When something goes wrong they all blame eachother.
Does this sound familiar? Don’t worry there is a better way…
Managed Services make IT easier
With a Managed Service Provider (MSP) the headache is taken away. We plan implement and support all of your IT and technology. With our UK managed IT services just pay for one simple monthly contract to cover everything you need.
of in-house IT professionals lack current technology certifications
Recongised as a top 50 UK MSP by Cloudtango
Our UK managed IT services include:
Managed IT Services features and benefits
Easy as EBC
Total IT Solutions Provider
Indicators for a good managed service provider
There are many indicators of a great managed service provider and a bad one. From response times to what they offer, here are a few things to look out for, when finding the best-managed service provider in the UK.
- Proactive monitoring and maintenance services.
- Offering a full suite of Managed services.
- Offering IT consulatancy
- An assigned Account Manager, Account Director and Technical Director
- On-site and Off-site support.
- A wraparound call out service.
- SLAs and quick response times.
- Accreditations such as ISO and Cyber Essentials Plus. See all of our accreditations.
- GDPR compliant.
At EBC Group, we offer an optimal, easy to understand, and comprehensive service. Get in touch to find out more.
Why choose EBC Group as your MSP
- We are a managed service provider in the UK. We supply, implement, manage and proactively support everything that your business needs. This includes both on-site and off-site at our UK data centres.
- By managing all aspects of your technology and infrastructure, we’ll develop an in-depth understanding of how your business runs. Giving us real insight when it comes to recommending new ways to improve how your business IT infrastructure.
- We create a tailor-made, managed service package that fits the requirements of your business. Our package is planned and implemented by our in-house team. Who is on hand to provide ongoing maintenance, development, and support.
- We ensure that everything works cohesively together and is fully supported to do the job it’s required to do. Our team is made up of are highly experienced MSP professionals who you can rely on to find a solution to your IT woes.
See how you could benefit from Managed Services
What is a managed IT service provider?
Managed service providers deliver services that fully manage the entire infrastructure and IT systems within a business. They supply services like network monitoring, IT infrastructure and data security.
Through proactive monitoring and continuous network and device maintenance, MSPs can identify and solve problems quicker than simply outsourcing all of their IT to different suppliers.
A good managed service provider will take a much more holistic approach to your buA good managed service provider will take a much more holistic approach to your business. They will provide fully managed and excellent technology services by offering superior operational support, and service enhancements.
A managed service provider offers proactive managed services for your entire network and every device in your business. This includes maintenance, spotting issues before they arise, and helping to reduce the risk of costly downtime.
The top managed service providers maintain the day-to-day running of systems and services, from managed hosting to managed print and data. Freeing up in-house personnel to take care of other business tasks.Why use a Managed Service Provider?
Julian Powell Business Manager , Hallmark Hulme
EBC Group offered a comprehensive IT solution and took time to understand our business needs, both for now and the future. In addition, the installation and support process has been excellent.
Find out more about Managed Services
Find out more about why a Managed Services Provider could be the right solution for your business: