EBC Group is an ICT company with a wealth of experience in providing managed services to businesses across the UK. At the forefront of technology innovation, we offer a comprehensive range of managed services from IT and unified communications to print solutions and information management. We are an established, financially secure and privately owned company with headquarters based in Halesowen and regional offices in Lye and Northampton.
We’re always on the lookout for ambitious and innovative people to join our successful team. In return we offer employees a rewarding career within a dynamic and fast paced environment as well as a range of benefits including company pension and healthcare.
To apply for any of the jobs below please contact our Head of HR; email@example.com or alternatively call 0121 585 4400.
New Business Executive (Telesales)
Salary: Negotiable – (Excellent basic and commission package for the right candidate)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced New Business Executive to join an industry leading integrated technology provider based in Halesowen. EBC Group have a wealth of experience in providing managed services to businesses across the UK, ranging from; print solutions and document management to IT services, cloud computing, disaster recovery and unified communications.
This is an exciting role within an established and growing business which offers the right candidate excellent earning potential as well as the opportunity to progress within the company.
The New Business Executive (Telesales) will work within the Telemarketing department and will be a vital role with the sales operation, helping to generate appointments with new business, for Sales Specialists to attend. To be considered for the role the candidate must have been successful within a previous Telesales role within a managed services or IT role.
The New Business Executive role will involve:
- Making outbound telephone calls to book appointment for sales specialists
- Using a CRM system to manage business calls and book appointments
- Sourcing potential new leads via sources including social media and business publications
- Carrying out weekly campaigns on our product sets to increase sales
- Liaising with sales managers and teams regarding new prospects
- Work closely with Marketing Manager to execute timely and effective campaigns
- All related sales administration
The essential qualities required for the New Business Executive include:
- Proven experience of telesales or cold-calling within a managed services or IT role
- Successful ability to convert new business into appointments or sales
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional, with a high degree of self-motivation, drive and ambition
- Ability to work under pressure and under their own initiative
- Numeracy skills with a good aptitude for arithmetic
- Ability to expand product knowledge on a range of IT Services, Telecoms, Document Management and Photocopiers / Print Solutions.
We are looking for candidates of high calibre and are willing to offer an excellent basic salary as well as an uncapped commission structure.
If you meet the criteria above, please apply online today.
Close this section