EBC Group is an ICT company with a wealth of experience in providing managed services to businesses across the UK. At the forefront of technology innovation, we offer a comprehensive range of managed services from IT and unified communications to print solutions and information management. We are an established, financially secure and privately owned company with headquarters based in Halesowen and regional offices in Lye and Northampton.
We’re always on the lookout for ambitious and innovative people to join our successful team. In return we offer employees a rewarding career within a dynamic and fast paced environment as well as a range of benefits including company pension and healthcare.
To apply for any of the jobs below please contact our Head of HR; email@example.com or alternatively call 0121 585 4400.
Technical Pre-Sales Consultant
Technical Pre-Sales Consultant
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Technical Pre-Sales consultant to join our growing sales team
EBC Group has a wealth of experience in providing managed services to businesses across the UK. At the forefront of business innovation, EBC Group now encompass a comprehensive range of managed services from print solutions and document management to IT services, cloud computing, disaster recovery and unified communications.
EBC Group are a well-established and financially secure privately owned company in high growth stage where we are seeking new people to achieve our goals and fulfil our clients expectations.
The role and responsibilities will entail:-
- To assist and work with our Account Managers to design new technical solutions for our clients, across a vast range of products and services that we offer.
- This will range from basics such as MS O365 projects up to 500 + user complete hosted infrastructure environments across our multiple datacentres.
- Knowledge of Dell Servers, SAN’s, Dell / Cisco Enterprise Switching, VMWare, Hyper V, Veeam, MS Servers & Office Products, Wi Fi products such as Xirrus.
- Good knowledge around all elements of Firewalling and Security, WatchGuard’s technical background would be a benefit.
- Knowledge and understanding of Hosted / Datacentre solutions.
- Knowledge of high level routing and H/A connectivity solutions.
- An understanding of IP based / VoIP / SIP telephony would be benefitial, however training can be provided if required.
- This person would work closely with a team of 25 technical staff who are responsible for implementing and supporting these solutions.
- This person would need to be very client focused and have the ability / experience in creating high level professional technical / sales documentation.
If you're interested in this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Close this section
We have opportunities for experienced Telemarketers to join our New Business team based in Halesowen. EBC Group has a wealth of experience in providing managed services to businesses across the UK, including IT services and solutions, Cloud Computing, Disaster Recovery, Information Management and Managed Print Services.
This is an exciting role within an existing team which offers the right candidates excellent earning potential as well as the opportunity to progress within the company.
The Telemarketing Executives will work within an existing team of Telemarketers within our Marketing department. This is a vital role in our sales operation generating new business appointments for our Sales Specialists to attend.
The role will involve:
- Making outbound telephone calls to book appointments for our team of Sales Specialists
- Using a CRM system to manage business calls and book appointments
- Sourcing potential new leads via a range of sources, including social media such as LinkedIn and business publications
- Following-up regular marketing campaigns across our product portfolio.
- Liaising with sales team regarding new prospects
- Work closely with the Marketing team to execute timely and effective campaigns
- All related sales administration
The essential qualities required include:
- Proven experience of telesales or cold-calling within a managed services, IT or similar role.
- Successful ability to convert prospects and leads into sales appointments
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional, with a high degree of self-motivation, drive and ambition
- Ability to work under pressure and under their own initiative
- Numeracy skills with a good aptitude for arithmetic
- Ability to expand product knowledge on a range of IT Services, Telecoms, Information Management and Photocopiers / Managed Print Services.
We are looking for candidates of high calibre and are willing to offer an excellent basic salary as well as an uncapped commission structure.
If you are interested in the role please email email@example.com
Close this section