An exciting opportunity has arisen for an On-site Support Engineer to join an industry leading integrated technology provider based in Halesowen, Birmingham. This person will join our existing technical services department and be assigned to one or more of our high-profile client’s, primarily around the Worcester Area.
The ideal candidate will report to site as the clients dedicated engineer resource. Using our support desk system, remote monitoring tools and remote support tools the candidate will be expected to resolve any technical tasks required by the organisation. The role will be hands on and based out of our clients Worcester HO however heavily integrated into EBC Group’s systems and process. We are looking for someone with great interpersonal skills proficient in network administration and end user related installations and troubleshooting.
The ideal candidate must be able to:
- Complete documentation on behalf of our client for internal IT processes
- Have great organisation skills working alongside EBC Group staff
- Complete 2nd line triage for escalation into EBC Group 3rd Line support
- Be a great communicator both via email/phone and face to
The ideal candidate must have worked in practice with the following solutions/technologies:
- Active Directory (2012 – 2019) User and Group Administration.
- Microsoft Windows Server (2012 – 2019) Role and Feature Administration.
- RDS Services (2012 – 2019)
- Exchange 365 User Administration.
- Mobile Device Configurations – Email and MDM.
- Desktop OS & Office Applications (Windows 10, Office 365).
- Physical end user equipment configuration and fixes (Desktop/Laptop).
- Firewall’s and Routing (VPN tunnels, remote access vpn’s)Anti-virus solutions.
- Backup setup and restoration.
- Patch Management.
- Good networking skills, Knowledge of VLAN concepts.
- MFA basics.
It would be advantageous if they have the understanding of:
- Virtual Environments, VMware vSphere.
- Office 365.
- Server Hardware.
- Switching capability.
- Position: Full Time
- When: Monday to Thursday 8.30 am – 5.30pm / Friday 8.30am – 5pm
- Where: Worcester Area (3 days) & Halesowen (EBC HO)
- Salary: Competitive – depending on experience
- Company Mobile
- Company Car
- Private healthcare – after 2 years’ experience
To apply for this role, please contact Head of HR; email@example.com or alternatively call 0121 368 0154.