EBC Group is an ICT company with a wealth of experience in providing managed services to businesses across the UK. At the forefront of technology innovation, we offer a comprehensive range of managed services from IT and unified communications to print solutions and information management. We are an established, financially secure and privately owned company with headquarters based in Halesowen and regional offices in Lye and Northampton.
We’re always on the lookout for ambitious and innovative people to join our successful team. In return we offer employees a rewarding career within a dynamic and fast paced environment as well as a range of benefits including company pension and healthcare.
To apply for any of the jobs below please contact our Head of HR; firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call 0121 585 4400.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Solutions Consultant to join an industry leading integrated technology provider based in Halesowen, Birmingham.
This person will join an existing Pre-Sales and Implementations Team delivering EIM (M-Files) implementation projects and technical training to customers.
EBC Group has a wealth of experience in providing managed office services to businesses across the UK. At the forefront of business innovation, EBC Group now encompass a comprehensive range of managed services from print solutions and document management to IT services, cloud computing, disaster recovery and unified communications.
EBC are a growing, well established & financially secure privately owned company in high growth stage with numerous implementation projects on the go & several ready to start.
As Solutions Consultant you will be responsible for deploying EBC Group’s EIM solution (M-Files) to our new and existing client database. You will be required to assist our Sales department with Pre-Sales enquiries, complete
scoping exercises post and pre-sale, the result of which being a detailed scoping document and implement the solution through to project completion.
A key part of this role is to understand the current processes that organisations have to see how our EIM solution can streamline their business operations. Converting this information into workflows whilst managing their data/information within the EIM system is an essential as part of this role.
This position requires a self-starter with a proven blend of organisational, presentation, writing and technical skills based on previous experience. The successful candidate will need to become an expert in the M-Files software and business process mapping and have an outgoing personality that will enable them to relate to customers, understand their needs and determine how M-Files will benefit their business.
The ideal candidate must be able to:-
- Participate in the pre-sales process by reviewing customer requirements and providing accurate delivery estimates and/or scope of work documents
- The ability to understand an organisations current working processes so they can be documented and mapped within M-Files
- Leading requirements and discovery workshops while documenting the agreed solution, deliverables and timeframes within a project plan to be signed-off by the customer.
- Providing EIM Solution demonstrations and training for clients
- Installing and configuring M-Files software and configuring integrations with third party applications in the agreed timeframes that satisfy the customer’s requirements.
- Leading project status meetings with the customer to review progress and budgets, discuss and agree change requests, and communicate and resolve issues.
- Creating end-user and setup guides describing the solution that was delivered to the customer.
- Creating end-user and administrator training materials to conduct training in co-operation with the training organisation.
- Identifying and communicating up-sell and cross-sell opportunities at customers to the sales team.
The ideal candidate must have: -
- 2+ years experience as a technical consultant or sales engineer/consultant with solutions such as OpenText, Invu, Documentum, Sharepoint and/or other EIM solutions.
- Strong people and presentation skills with experience delivering training and demo’s
- Proven ability to communicate ideas with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to listen to customer needs and translate into specific actions and solutions.
- Good project management and organisational skills to drive projects to completion.
- Detail-oriented with a high regard for quality and consistency of communication.
- Possess a good understanding of application servers, networks, operating systems, technical platforms/architecture etc.
- Strong knowledge of Windows-based environments, IIS and MS SQL Server.
- Experience and working knowledge of common databases.
- Experience and working knowledge of .NET languages (e.g. VB).
- Knowledge of document management and enterprise content management technologies.
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience and the package will include a company car, laptop and phone.
Close this section
New Business Executive (Telesales)
Salary: Negotiable – (Excellent basic and commission package for the right candidate)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced New Business Executive to join an industry leading integrated technology provider based in Halesowen. EBC Group have a wealth of experience in providing managed services to businesses across the UK, ranging from; print solutions and document management to IT services, cloud computing, disaster recovery and unified communications.
This is an exciting role within an established and growing business which offers the right candidate excellent earning potential as well as the opportunity to progress within the company.
The New Business Executive (Telesales) will work within the Telemarketing department and will be a vital role with the sales operation, helping to generate appointments with new business, for Sales Specialists to attend. To be considered for the role the candidate must have been successful within a previous Telesales role within a managed services or IT role.
The New Business Executive role will involve:
- Making outbound telephone calls to book appointment for sales specialists
- Using a CRM system to manage business calls and book appointments
- Sourcing potential new leads via sources including social media and business publications
- Carrying out weekly campaigns on our product sets to increase sales
- Liaising with sales managers and teams regarding new prospects
- Work closely with Marketing Manager to execute timely and effective campaigns
- All related sales administration
The essential qualities required for the New Business Executive include:
- Proven experience of telesales or cold-calling within a managed services or IT role
- Successful ability to convert new business into appointments or sales
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional, with a high degree of self-motivation, drive and ambition
- Ability to work under pressure and under their own initiative
- Numeracy skills with a good aptitude for arithmetic
- Ability to expand product knowledge on a range of IT Services, Telecoms, Document Management and Photocopiers / Print Solutions.
We are looking for candidates of high calibre and are willing to offer an excellent basic salary as well as an uncapped commission structure.
If you meet the criteria above, please apply online today.
Close this section