Are you looking for your next marketing opportunity? We are looking for a Marketing Executive to join our growing marketing team. You will be working alongside the Marketing Manager and Digital Marketing and Marketing Events Co-ordinators, as well as supporting the wider team, including Sales.
We are a fast-growing technology company based in Halesowen and has a wealth of experience in providing managed services to businesses across the UK, including IT services, Cloud Solutions, Disaster Recovery, Information Management and Managed Print Services.
The marketing role comes with a lot of variety and would suit someone with previous experience of working within a tech business, or who has worked for an SME that is used to a fast pace and getting stuck in.
Good copywriting skills are vital, and you will be creating a range of copy and content, including press releases, and editorial articles as well as new pages for the website. Any previous experience of turning technical copy into engaging content would be useful.
You will be designing marketing collateral, including flyers, adverts, brochures, and online collateral such as eBooks – so creativity is a must and the ability to use Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator would be beneficial.
You will manage our social media channels, creating new engaging content, driving engagement with posts, and promoting our brand.
Experience of working with and updating a CMS system such as WordPress to keep the website updated and also with working within a Marketing Automation platform would also be useful.
- Writing copy for blogs, website pages, press releases, articles
- Designing marketing materials, flyers, leaflets and adverts
- Creating e-shots and monthly e-newsletter
- Updating social media channels and driving engagement
- Updating the website with new pages or content
- Assisting the Marketing Manager where necessary and supporting marketing team
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Previous experience of content creation, copywriting and proof-reading
- Ability to use CMS to design and develop website
- Ability to create email marketing and experience of Marketing Automation benefital
- Design skills and previous expeirence of Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign would be useful
- Microsoft office skills