EBC Group is an ICT company with a wealth of experience in providing managed services to businesses across the UK. At the forefront of technology innovation, we offer a comprehensive range of managed services from IT and unified communications to print solutions and information management. We are an established, financially secure and privately owned company with headquarters based in Halesowen and regional offices in Lye and Northampton.
We’re always on the lookout for ambitious and innovative people to join our successful team. In return we offer employees a rewarding career within a dynamic and fast paced environment as well as a range of benefits including company pension and healthcare.
To apply for any of the jobs below please contact our Head of HR; email@example.com or alternatively call 0121 585 4400.
We have opportunities for experienced Telemarketers to join our New Business team based in Halesowen. EBC Group has a wealth of experience in providing managed services to businesses across the UK, including IT services and solutions, Cloud Computing, Disaster Recovery, Information Management and Managed Print Services.
This is an exciting role within an existing team which offers the right candidates excellent earning potential as well as the opportunity to progress within the company.
The Telemarketing Executives will work within an existing team of Telemarketers within our Marketing department. This is a vital role in our sales operation generating new business appointments for our Sales Specialists to attend.
The role will involve:
- Making outbound telephone calls to book appointments for our team of Sales Specialists
- Using a CRM system to manage business calls and book appointments
- Sourcing potential new leads via a range of sources, including social media such as LinkedIn and business publications
- Following-up regular marketing campaigns across our product portfolio.
- Liaising with sales team regarding new prospects
- Work closely with the Marketing team to execute timely and effective campaigns
- All related sales administration
The essential qualities required include:
- Proven experience of telesales or cold-calling within a managed services, IT or similar role.
- Successful ability to convert prospects and leads into sales appointments
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional, with a high degree of self-motivation, drive and ambition
- Ability to work under pressure and under their own initiative
- Numeracy skills with a good aptitude for arithmetic
- Ability to expand product knowledge on a range of IT Services, Telecoms, Information Management and Photocopiers / Managed Print Services.
We are looking for candidates of high calibre and are willing to offer an excellent basic salary as well as an uncapped commission structure.
If you are interested in the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Close this section