Xerox Versant 180 Press
Take your print operation to the next level with automation and quality in a compact footprint.
The Versant Family of Presses is known for high quality and easy automation and the ability to print on a wide range of media types. With the Versant 180, you’ll instantly advance your capabilities.
You’ll gain a competition-busting quality advantage and the ability to create high-value applications. Attract new business, increase margins and earn a reputation for excellence with stunning, accurate output.
Reduce waste and maximise uptime with Simple Image Quality Adjustment (SIQA) for perfect front-to-back registration at the touch of a button. Choose from a full range of fully automated inline finishing options, including full bleed booklets.
Print at top speeds on stock weights from 52-350 gsm, and maximise your job types with the ability to run envelopes, 660 mm banners, polyester/synthetic, textured, coloured, custom media and mixed-stock printing.
Combine powerful Versant 180 base capabilities with the Performance Package and print 25% faster on stocks up to 350 gsm. Gain media latitude and industry-leading capabilities you can’t get from competitive presses.
MORE IMAGE QUALITY
Wow your customers and deliver quality your competitors can’t match with stunning HD output, enhanced by simplified and automated registration and colour calibration controls.
Build the press you need to grow your business with innovative inline finishing options. You'll even have the convenience of a walkup copier, scanner and printer.
To see the full Xerox portfolio
- Maximum size: 330 x 660 mm
- Maximum standard sheet: 330 x 488 mm • Minimum size: 98 x 146 mm
- Coated, uncoated, envelopes, tabs, polyester/ synthetic, textured, coloured, banner, custom media and mixed-stock printing
- 52-350 g/m2 uncoated and coated (varies by trays / options)
- 1,900 sheets standard (80 gsm)
- Trays 1-3: 550 sheets each, maximum size
- 330 x 488 mm, minimum size 140 x 182 mm –Bypass:250sheets,maximumsize330x
- 660 mm, minimum size 98 x 146 mm • 9,900 sheets maximum (80 gsm)
- Trays 1-3: 550 sheets each
- Bypass: 250 sheets
- Optional Dual Adv OHCF, 4 trays, 8,000 sheets
- Auto-Tray Switching/Reload-While-Run Capability
- Auto-Duplex 300 gsm (4/4 impressions) • Simplex 350 gsm (4/0 impressions)
• Includes Single-Pass Duplex Automatic Document Feeder, up to 200 ipm colour/ black and white; 250-sheet capacity, up to A3, 38 gsm to 200 gsm; copy or scan to a variety of output options
Close this section
- Up to 80 ppm (A4) (80 ppm (A4) with Performance Package option)
- Up to 44 ppm (A3) (44 ppm (A3) with Performance Package option)
- 2400 x 2400 dpi VCSEL ROS for sharpness, detailed shadows and bright highlights
- 1200 x 1200 x 10 RIP rendering without down sampling for Ultra HD performance
- Halftone Screens for smoother, crisper resolution and improved gradients – 150, 175, 200, 300, 600 Clustered Dot – 150, 200 Rotated Line Screen – FM Stochastic Screen
- Performance Package option increases speed by 25% on the heaviest stocks, delivering full rated 80 ppm on all stocks up to 350 gsm; adds automated colour calibration with X-Rite® InlineSpectrophotometer
- Ultra HD Resolution with four times more pixels than competitive presses
- integrated Registration Alignment (IRA) sensors and switches for accurate and automated paper transport controls
- Closed-Loop Process Controls make quality adjustments in real time
- Compact Belt Fuser for higher speeds, image consistency, runs heavyweight and mixed media
- Simplified Image Quality Adjustment (SIQA) for automated Image-to-Media Alignment, Density Uniformity and Image Transfer Adjustments
- EA Low Melt Dry Ink toner with small, uniform particles, fine lines and overall image quality
- Bias Charge Rolls with auto cleaning technology improve press productivity
- Smart Decurler calculates coverage, paper and humidity for flattest possible output
- Modular feeding and finishing options for configuration versatility
- Xerox® SMart Kit® customer replaceable items increase up-time
- Xerox® Connect Advantage Services diagnostic technology
DIMENSIONS/WEIGHT OF BASE PRESS
- Height: 1,212 mm • Width: 760 mm
- Depth: 831 mm
- Weight: 295 kg
- Europe: 220-240 V, 50 Hz, 20 amps/requires 20A circuit, PCE Shark 023-6 mating socket
- Additional electrical required for print server and feeding/finishing devices: –115VAC,15Ampfor60Hzor220VAC,
- 10 Amp for 50 Hz (Western Hemisphere) – 220-240 Volts, 10 Amp, 50 Hz (Europe)
PRINT SERVER OPTIONS
- Xerox® EX 180 Print Server Powered by Fiery® • Xerox® EX-i 180 Print Server Powered by Fiery • Xerox® FreeFlow Print Server
Close this section