Health and Safety Policy
Health & Safety Policy Statement
The Company will ensure that, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health, safety and
welfare of all our employees and that of any other persons who may be affected by our work activities are protected from risks to their health and safety. We recognise that
occupational health and safety forms are an integral part of our business and acknowledge that the health and safety of employees and non-employees is of paramount importance. We are committed to effectively managing health and safety risks arising from our work activities and complying with our legal obligations. In particular, we will ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, that:
• Adequate financial and operational resources are made available for managing health and safety risks.
• Plant and safe systems of work are provided and maintained that are safe and without
risks to health.
• Arrangements are in place for safety and absence of risks to health in connection with the use, handling, storage and transport of articles and substances.
• Such information, instruction, training and supervision as is necessary, is provided for the health and safety at work of employees.
• The place of work under our control is maintained in a safe condition and that the means of access to and egress from it, are provided and maintained in a safe condition without risks to health.
• The working environment is provided and maintained so that it is safe, without risk to health and adequate with respect to facilities and arrangements for the welfare of employees.
• This policy will be reviewed at least annually and all significant updates appropriately
recorded on the amendment sheet.
We firmly believe that the success of this policy relies on the full co-operation of all employees; therefore, we will ensure that it is brought to their notice. It is our intention to regularly review
this policy to take account of any significant changes in the company’s operations.