Recognising the threat posed by cyber-crime and other online threats, EBC Group has been working closely with its global Cyber Security partners such as Kaspersky Lab and Watchguard to ensure it is at the cutting edge of cyber security.
EBC Group provides the very best in IT security for businesses looking for premium IT performance in a protected, secure environment. Its cyber security adds vital layers of protection for businesses to help avoid the potential devastation of a cyber-attack. Its intrusion prevention technology provides real-time protection against network threats, in addition to offering the latest and most advanced filtering systems and anti-spam systems direct from our privately owned duel data centres, as well as the security of a full disaster recovery solution.
EBC Group’s cyber security protection includes:
- Intrusion Detection; with real-time monitoring of network traffic.
- Firewalls; acting as a vital barrier which help keep harmful or destructive elements out of your network.
- Anti-Virus; preventing sophisticated viruses such as malware and ransomware from your network.
- Anti-Spam; keeping unwanted mail that can contain harmful links or attachments.
- Business Grade Wi-Fi; provides separate guest logins as well as restricting access to undesirable websites.
- Document Management System; can encrypt and protect your files and data from hackers.
- Off-site Back-ups; providing a real-time replication of your files, data and applications.
- Disaster Recovery; a solution which ensures businesses critical functions can be restored and run with minimal disruption.
Faisal Iqbal, Technical Director at EBC Group commented “We recommend that all businesses perform a check as to what the potential vulnerabilities might be in their current IT infrastructure and systems. If you are unsure whether your business is cyber secure you should ask an accredited IT provider to perform the check on your behalf”
EBC Group is offering a cyber security audit to all Chamber members. Register here.