EBC Group is an award-winning managed service provider of IT, Cloud, Cyber Security, Print Solutions and Data Management services. As an integrated managed services provider we plan, implement, and support our client’s IT and technology, enabling them to run their business smoothly and securely.
The ideal candidate will join the EBC Group implementations team in the deployment of a variety of solutions to EBC Group’s portfolio of clients.
These solutions will include:
- Migrations to new on premise / EBC hosted platform Server Infrastructure.
- Migrations to Microsoft Azure platforms.
- Email and data migrations to Office 365 / SharePoint.
- Installation and configuration of new WLAN/LAN infrastructure.
- Installation and configuration of Firewalls.
- Installation and backup & DR solutions.
When not working on new implementations candidates will participate in Research & Development to keep aware of new technology in preparation for the deployment of new solutions.
Technical Skills Required:
An understanding of the concepts, benefits, and experience supporting / maintaining the following:
- HP/Dell Server and Storage technologies
- Virtualisation technologies inclusive of VMWare and HyperV
- Microsoft 365 Email and Collaboration services
- Windows Server and Desktop operating systems
- Remote and Virtual Desktop Solutions (Citrix, RDS and Windows Virtual Desktop)
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Multi Factor Authentication Solutions
- On premise and Cloud backup technologies
An understanding of the concepts and experience of the following:
- Email service migrations. Including but not limited to on-premises Microsoft Exchange, IMAP to Exchange Online
- On premise Server migrations. Migrating roles and services including but not limited to AD Domain, DHCP, DNS, File Shares and Print Services
It would be advantageous for the candidate to have experience with:
- Microsoft Azure Services.
- Networking concepts, Layer 3 Switches, VLANs, VPNs, Routing
- Microsoft SharePoint Migrations on premise to SharePoint Online
- Experience of working for a Managed Service Provider
- Advanced Firewall configurations.
- Knowledge of MS Teams Phone System, VOIP and SIP Trunking
- Advanced SAN knowledge.
- IT Industry certifications eg. Microsoft Certifications
- Use of Microsoft Visio for completion of technical work plans and documentation.
Other Skills Required:
Candidates must have / be able to:
- Carry out infrastructure audits of new / existing customer systems and develop work plans to carry out work to industry best practises based on designed proposals.
- Produce post installation / project technical documentation to a good standard.
- Have excellent organisation skills working on their own or as part of a team.
- Good communication skills with customers and colleagues.
- Full driving licence.
- Most travel is to customers within the Midlands region, however the candidate must be willing and able to travel further afield where required, with occasional overnight stays.
Attractive salary, company car, laptop, mobile phone, Private Healthcare. Hybrid working (typically 60/40 split working from home, the office or customer sites)
HOURS OF WORK: 08:30 – 17:30 Monday – Thursday
08:30 – 17:00 Friday
Must be willing to work OOH and weekends on occasions to complete installations as and when required.
HOLIDAY: 20 days plus bank holidays
To apply for this role, please contact Head of HR; firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call 0121 368 0154.