EBC Group is an ICT company with a wealth of experience in providing managed services to businesses across the UK. At the forefront of technology innovation, we offer a comprehensive range of managed services from IT and unified communications to print solutions and information management. We are an established, financially secure and privately owned company with headquarters based in Halesowen and regional offices in Lye and Northampton.
We’re always on the lookout for ambitious and innovative people to join our successful team. In return we offer employees a rewarding career within a dynamic and fast paced environment as well as a range of benefits including company pension and healthcare.
To apply for any of the jobs below please contact our Head of HR; firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call 0121 585 4400.
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 (depending on experience)
(Company car, laptop and mobile phone provided)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Solutions Consultant to join an industry leading integrated technology provider based in Halesowen, Birmingham.
This person will join an existing team to deliver Document and Information management implementation projects and technical training to customers.
EBC Group has a wealth of experience in providing managed office services to businesses across the UK. At the forefront of business innovation, EBC Group now encompass a comprehensive range of managed services from print solutions and document management to IT services, cloud computing, disaster recovery and unified communications.
EBC are a growing, well established & financially secure privately owned company in high growth stage with numerous implementation projects on the go & several ready to start.
As Solutions Consultant, they will be responsible for working with the sales team to deliver Statements of Work (SOWs) for M-Files implementation projects. Solutions Consultants are also responsible for delivering M-Files solutions to customers within agreed timeframes and budgets. Solutions Consultants are expected to complete technical and configuration work for clients. In addition, Solutions Consultants may deliver product and technical training to customers. This position requires a self-starter with a proven blend of organisational, presentation, writing and technical skills based on previous experience. The successful candidate will need to become an expert in the M-Files software and have an outgoing personality that will enable them to relate to customers, understand their needs and determine how M-Files will benefit their business.
The ideal candidate must be able to:-
- Participating in the pre-sales process by reviewing customer requirements and providing accurate delivery estimates and/or SOWs to the sales team.
- Leading requirements and discovery workshops while documenting the agreed solution, deliverables and timeframes within a project plan to be signed-off by the customer.
- Installing and configuring M-Files software and configuring integrations with third party applications in the agreed timeframes that satisfy the customer’s requirements.
- Leading project status meetings with the customer to review progress and budgets, discuss and agree change requests, and communicate and resolve issues.
- Creating end-user and setup guides describing the solution that was delivered to the customer.
- Creating end-user and administrator training materials to conduct training in co-operation with the training organisation.
- Identifying and communicating up-sell and cross-sell opportunities at customers to the sales team.
The ideal candidate must have: -
- 2+ years experience as a technical consultant or sales engineer/consultant with solutions such as Therefore,OpenText, Invu, Documentum, Sharepoint.
- Strong people and presentation skills with experience delivering training.
- Proven ability to communicate ideas with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to listen to customer needs and translate into specific actions and solutions.
- Good project management and organisational skills to drive projects to completion.
- Detail-oriented with a high regard for quality and consistency of communication.
- Possess a good understanding of application servers, networks, operating systems, technical platforms/architecture etc.
- Strong knowledge of Windows-based environments, IIS and MS SQL Server.
- Experience and working knowledge of common databases.
- Experience and working knowledge of .NET languages (e.g. VB).
- Knowledge of document management and enterprise content management technologies
Close this section
Salary: Negotiable – (Excellent basic and commission package for the right candidate)
Due to expansion we have a fantastic opportunity for a Telemarketing Supervisor to join an industry leading integrated technology provider based in Halesowen. EBC Group have a wealth of experience in providing managed services to businesses across the UK, ranging from; print solutions and document management to IT services, cloud computing, disaster recovery and unified communications.
The Telemarketing Supervisor will work within the Sales and Marketing department and will be a vital role with the sales operation, helping to generate appointments with new business, for Sales Specialists to attend. To be considered for the role the candidate must have already been successful in a Telesales/Telemarketing role within a similar type of organisation, and possess a good understanding of managed services, IT and technology.
- Making outbound telephone calls to book appointments for sales specialists
- Managing the telemarketing team
- Providing the telemarketing team with weekly call schedules and campaigns
- Using a CRM system to manage business calls and book appointments
- Liaising with sales managers and teams regarding new prospects and working with
- the Marketing Manager to execute timely and effective campaigns
- All related sales administration
- Creating weekly/monthly reports of call logs, renewals data and appointments
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience as team leader or Managing
- Experience of telemarketing or cold-calling within a managed services or IT role
- Successful ability to convert new business into appointments or sales
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional, with a high degree of self-motivation, drive and ambition
- Ability to expand product knowledge on a range of IT Services, Telecoms, Document Management and Photocopiers / Print Solutions.
We are looking for candidates of high calibre and are willing to offer an excellent basic salary as well as a commission structure.
EBC Group has seen continual expansion across all areas of the business and can offer the right candidate excellent career progression.
Close this section
Unified Communications Sales Specialist
Unified Communications Sales Specialist
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 (depending on experience)
(Company car. Laptop and mobile phone provided)
OTE: £65,000 + per annum (depending on experience)
EBC Group are looking for an experienced sales specialist to join their expanding business. The role will include the candidate creating new opportunities, albeit our telemarketing team will also assist in providing these. The key focus is to find businesses who are looking for a new or upgrade of their telephony system.
The candidate should have at least 5 years’ experience in selling Telephony solutions, and must have a good strong technical background, as detailed presentations will be necessary as part of the role.
The candidate must have good knowledge and experience in:_
Knowledge of selling mobile phones is a bonus but not a necessity.
If the candidate has knowledge and experience in selling IT solutions, this would be beneficial as our Telecoms business integrates within the IT business. Most solutions incorporate the two areas and is one of our unique key selling points.
Due to a large financial investment in EBC Group, it now owns a purpose built Private Cloud (Phase 1 of 3) in Halesowen and a Datacentre in Northampton. The business financial strength provides the candidate a unique proposition to offer clients a fully managed service, where confidence in our business is guaranteed.
As part of the investment, both the Private Cloud at Halesowen and Datacentre in Northampton has its own BT and Virgin private Point Of Presence (POP). Both hosting platforms are then replicated with failover, in terms of circuits and infrastructure.
EBC considers itself to be forefront of technologies and is looking for candidates who are willing to join a motivated, forward thinking organisation and sales team.
Close this section