Your Workplace Technology Partner
By planning, implementing and managing your IT we enable you to concentrate on running your business, whilst saving money on your key IT and technology services.
Established over 25 years ago EBC Group has grown steadily to become one of the most successful and respected workplace technology specialists in the UK. With a head office in Halesowen, near Birmingham and offices across the Midlands region, we provide managed services to hundreds of businesses across the UK, providing premium services directly to thousands of users.
EBC Group work with businesses of all sizes from a wide range of industries and sectors, some of our clients include; Midland Air Ambulance, Worcester Warriors, Talbots Law, Titan Steel, DRP, Worcestershire Cricket Club and M-Lambe Construction. To see what our customers say about working with us click below.
We have invested significantly in our IT infrastructure and have privately owned twin data centres, which are based on our own secure premises, we can provide you with private cloud solutions that become an extension of your existing network.
EBC Group is independent and accredited to the highest standard; we work with a wide range of technology and software partners to ensure we can offer the best solution for your requirement, including some of the biggest brands in the IT and technology industry such as, Xerox, Canon, Dell, Cisco, Microsoft, VMware, WatchGuard, BT and Virgin, Swyx and Xirrus.
Why EBC Group?
As a Total Solutions Provider, our approach makes us different to most other providers. We are uniquely positioned to be able to provide all of your IT and technology without the need to outsource to a third-party.
We believe in creating a partnership with our clients to deliver premium, bespoke solutions which keep our customers at the core of everything we do. At the forefront of business innovation, EBC Group provides outsourced managed services for all of your workplace needs, whilst delivering a high-end customer service and the latest in IT and technology.
Our expertise and commitment to customers has been recognised by industry bodies and press, we recently won ‘Private Cloud Project’ at the Datacentre Solutions (DCS) Awards and were runners up for ‘Managed Services Provider of the Year’ at the Storage, Virtualization and Cloud (SVC) Awards.
- To work with our customers to improve the way they do business
- To deliver high quality IT solutions and services
- To provide exceptional customer service, always putting the needs of the customer first
- Create and nurture a network of specialist partners to create value for our customers
- Plan for the future and remain at the forefront of technological innovations
- Trusted by our customers and partners
- Passionate about our business and our customers
- Committed to developing our people
- Dedicated to delivering quality IT and technology solutions
- Drivers of innovation
Why our approach is different?
We don't outsource anything:
- Managed, maintained and supported by our own specialist team
- Securely hosted at our own site in the UK, with failover at secondary site
- You have immediate access 24/7 to your data, applications and systems.
The benefits of a single solution provider:
- The simplicity and time-saving of only needing to deal with one supplier.
- By supplying all aspects of your IT and technology you will gain significant cost savings.
Our services include:
- Managed Print Services
- Information Management
- IT services
- Cloud computing
- Disaster recovery
- Cyber security